Visualisation
It was my clear intention to blog yesterday, but I could not find a free computer in the house to do it from – one consequence of having everyone home for Christmas. Hope some of you enjoyed the long post that appeared Christmas Eve; sorry about it being in Danish, but thought a bit of challenge would do you good. Wilma and Sarah complained, and so it has now been deleted.
It was our Christmas letter in Danish to friends and family. We still need to write one in English to send greetings to those of our friends, and family, that doesn’t speak Danish. Maybe I will get round to it today, while it still officially is Christmas.
Actually I don’t have time to sit here and blog, should be writing that letter. Or maybe I should finish the second hand book Lisbeth got me for Christmas (Friday the Rabbi Slept Late). I have all the book by Harry Kemelman published in Danish, but have never read them in the original language. Somehow Lisbeth had picked up I would like to do that. I have no idea how she did it, because they are not easy to find, but I now have the first 2 of the series in English. It is a crime book, but the main character, almost an anti-hero, as a Jewish rabbi. Apart from a good crime story, it also gives insight into Judaism and life in the Jewish community. I can definitely recommend them.
I could also watch an episode of The West Wing from the complete series I also got from Lisbeth – will take me quite a while to get through that. I still have not finished the complete series of Inspector Morse I got from the children last Christmas, but I do enjoy being able to watch these kind of series (not that they at all are related), so I don’t mind if it will take me a year or three.
No, I have to finish here. If a picture says more than a 1000 words, then you can find a very long post looking at the slide show with some visual information from our Christmas so far. Even Lukas managed to put on a tie!
Only 3 more to go.
1 comments:
THanks Henrik, Enjoyed the blog and loved the slideshow. Can't believe how Lukas is changing.
Love to all
Wilma
Post a Comment