As promised here is a photo of Lukas after he finally agreed to have a haircut. Actually there are two, as it turned out he had taken one of himself before the batteries died yesterday.
The other is truly amazing - it is taken before 10 Sunday morning, and he still looks awake!
As you can see it is the cool image which is in just now.
I like the haircut! I was with Mel Jones for a few days this week - have worked with him in the European Training Leaders Network. I like him. He does have an interesting sense of humor which should make life with Henrik very interesting!
Andersen News is a simple blog for those who might be interested in taking part in the life of the Andersens - a Danish family of 5 that somehow all (for now) have ended up in the UK.
There is probably more Andersen than News in the blog, but if all other inspiration escapes you will find updates on what happens in and around our family.
3 comments:
Nååå...hvor er du bare sød....:D
Where oh where did my little boy go?
Lukas, you are getting so tall and 'cool',
Miss you terribly,
Love Wilma
I like the haircut! I was with Mel Jones for a few days this week - have worked with him in the European Training Leaders Network. I like him. He does have an interesting sense of humor which should make life with Henrik very interesting!
Post a Comment