Backlog
I haven't blogged for a while. Wish I had an excuse for it – like Sarah – but I don't. Just have not got down to it. There are several things I have thought about blogging about, but either there was not the time or energy just to do it, or the idea was there, but a bit more time needed to be invested in developing it, and as time goes by the ideas accumulate and it becomes more and more insurmountable (wonder if anything can become “more insurmountable”, it is like “absolutely all”, how can anything be more than all?) to even think of beginning to put fingers to keys.
Today I got up really early, not to blog, but because Lisbeth and I are off to Denmark, via Dublin, this morning and suddenly I found myself with a few minutes to spare. Not time to really write anything, but enough to write something. Just to let you know we are still here and doing well. Do not have time to write any of the entries I had thought about, but here are the titles to some of them:
Age – what am I to do with all of?
Three good books
Back to school
Arrival of a new DC
What am I doing here?
What the Church can learn from Ikea
Latvia on the telly
Vision – what does it have to do with me?
“Mr. Anderson?” Another call from the school
There you go, got them all done. If you want to read any of them, just click on the title above. If the link does not work, please contact user support.
Now I just need to keep this blog up to date without thinking of the backlog.
See you again soon!
PS! Concerning the opening line: Sarah is not my excuse for not writing. I probably could blame her for a lot, but not that. I referring to Sarah's blog, where she, after not have blogged for ages got round it by blogging about why she hadn't blogged, listing all her (lame) excuses. How can one spend time writing without really writing anything?
1 comments:
Well... if I can compose myself to write something reasonable after that entry!!!
I would like to know more about some of those not written entries - call from school, Latvia on telly and age would be my choice... come on - you can do it...
Hope you have a good time in Denmark. How long will you be away?
Post a Comment